Forum Discussion

JoshCollins
Qrew Assistant Captain
4 years ago

Can I Format Text Inserted through an Automation?

Hello,

I am using an automation to create several new tasks in my app. The automation is working great, except that when in the "Actions" when I select a set the "Source" to "Type a value," the value that is appended into the multi line text field of the target table (in this case, the "Tasks" table) is not formatted at all.

For instance, if I enter this in the automation:
This property just went under contract. Please put this lot on your list to drive by and check to ensure it is buildable and that the chosen house plan indicated below will fit on the lot.  If there are any other concerns, please let our Acquisition Manager know right away.

Address: 6220 Hudspeth Road, Concord, North Carolina, 28027 (PIN# 1234)
House Plan: Abigail
Lot Width and Depth: 150 x 50
Setbacks: Front- 25ft, Side- 7
Expected # of Units: 2
Underwriter:
Additional Notes:
[NOV-05-20  5:24 PM  Josh Collins] This lot has a weird shape and a drain in the middle.

I get this in the task multi line text field that is created:
[NOV-05-20  5:24 PM  Josh Collins] This property just went under contract. Please put this lot on your list to drive by and check to ensure it is buildable and that the chosen house plan indicated below will fit on the lot.  If there are any other concerns, please let our Acquisition Manager know right away.Address: 6220 Hudspeth Road, Concord, North Carolina, 28027 (PIN# 1234)House Plan: AbigailLot Width and Depth: 150 x 50Setbacks: Front- 25ft, Side- 7Expected # of Units: 2Underwriter: Additional Notes:[NOV-05-20  5:24 PM  Josh Collins] This lot has a weird shape and a drain in the middle.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you!

Josh

------------------------------
Josh Collins
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply