Forum Discussion

MichaelMichael5
Qrew Member
11 years ago

64-bit Exact Form solution?

When I open the exact form template, I get the following error: "The code in this project must be updated for use on 64 bit systems. Please review and update Declare statements and then mark them with PtrSafe attribute." I have seen this issue mentioned by others in the community over the past few years, but I haven't seen a formal solution. Is there a 64-bit version available now? If not, can you help with the exact text I need to edit in the code to make it work with my 64-bit system?

3 Replies

• Hi Michael,

Thank you for the time in posting this on the QuickBase Community boards. You would need to open a QuickBase support case for this request. The QuickBase Care Team member will be able to provide 64-bit version for you. Thank you.

Craig

QuickBase Care Team
  • When I open the exact form template, I get the following error: "The code in this project must be updated for use on 64 bit systems. Please review and update Declare statements and then mark them with PtrSafe attribute." I have seen this issue mentioned by others in the community over the past few years, but I haven't seen a formal solution. Is there a 64-bit version available now? If not, can you help with the exact text I need to edit in the code to make it work with my 64-bit system?
  • Hi Krunal,

There is an Exact Forms 64-bit version available now. For that you would just want to open a support case with our Care team and request the 64-bit template. You can open a Care case by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or you can also open a support case directly here.