Forum Discussion

SyaefulBahri3
Qrew Trainee
5 years ago
Solved

Calender Report Disable Weekend Color Code

Hi All,

I have created calendar report to show start date and end date for time off plan. The problem is if start date is on Friday and end date is on Sunday as shown in the attachment. It will give the weekend color code also. It's possible to exclude color code for weekend?

Many thanks,

------------------------------
Syaeful Bahri
  • Hi Syaeful,

Using the calendar report colorization that is built in there isn't a way to specifically avoid coloring in the weekend portions since the formulas are identifying the correct records to colorize and applying that logic to the full display of the record, whether that be one day or multiple. There isn't a built in function for excluding a specific day or weekends.

If that is something that would be helpful for you I would suggest adding it to our User Voice as feedback. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. That way our Product Development team can be aware of a need to exclude weekends or specific days from colorization. Thanks so much for your time today Syaeful and sorry there isn't a simple solution I can point you to right now.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base

2 Replies

• Hi Syaeful,

Using the calendar report colorization that is built in there isn't a way to specifically avoid coloring in the weekend portions since the formulas are identifying the correct records to colorize and applying that logic to the full display of the record, whether that be one day or multiple. There isn't a built in function for excluding a specific day or weekends.

If that is something that would be helpful for you I would suggest adding it to our User Voice as feedback. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. That way our Product Development team can be aware of a need to exclude weekends or specific days from colorization. Thanks so much for your time today Syaeful and sorry there isn't a simple solution I can point you to right now.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      SyaefulBahri3
      Qrew Trainee
      Thanks, Evan, will be great to have that feature on Quickbase milestones

Syaeful Bahri