Forum Discussion

RichardBrett
Qrew Trainee
7 years ago

Chart not showing up when I email a form

I have a form that I email out daily that includes several Reports in it.
I have added a couple charts as well and everything looks fine on screen but when it is emailed the reports show up but the charts are blank.

any ideas on how I can get charts to show up?
In Quick Base

In Email

The "show details in new tab" where the charts should be, do nothing if you click on it
Thank you in advance

3 Replies

• Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, currently when emailing a record's form if it contains a chart that chart does not show up in the email. Instead it tries to direct you to go back to the form in Quick Base to view it or open up just that report in Quick Base. The process of emailing out a form doesn't capture that chart and its data. If you feel this would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com if you are already registered in UserVoice.  This forum is used by our development team to explore customer suggestions for enhancements / changes to the platform. Many of the items that have been suggested by customers have already been incorporated into Quick Base and I would encourage you to participate as well.