Forum Discussion

DanBeauchamp
Qrew Member
10 months ago

Custom CSS in Forms

Is it possible, maybe with a code page, to target the radio buttons of a multiple choice field on a form and custom css style them only?

I'm trying to avoid building a fully custom html/css form because I ASSUME I will not be able to show/hide the fields with form rules..... but I may be completely wrong in that assumption. Can you still be able to use form rules as usual in a fully custom form?

------------------------------
Dan Beauchamp

2 Replies

• I don't quite understand the ask here. What's wrong with using the New Form Style? You get quite a lot of flexibility about layout and colors and informational error /warning messaging. 

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

DanBeauchamp
      Qrew Member

I agree with the power of the New Form Style which is what makes my current situation frustrating. I need a very specific horizontal form layout for a very specific group of users who will all be on iPads. And I'm very, very close but basically it's coming down to not having quite enough horizontal real estate and radio buttons wrapping in a way that isn't going to work. As in, if I could get rid of the radio button labels (1,2,3,4,5) which I don't need, and shrink the white space between them just a bit, I'd probably be off to the races. Not quite that simple sadly.

Dan Beauchamp