Forum Discussion

5 Replies

• You should look into Juiced Technologies' ExactFormsPlus! tool for outputs to Word of PDF documents.  They also have other tools that might fit your needs.
  • Hi,

I have some alternate solution as well. Can you please give me some more details about your use case? and Yes, Juice Technologies have some amazing tools which are very useful.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
      AdrinieFreeman
      Qrew Trainee
      We have several business partners asking for a standard document with only a name change. It would be great if they could come to our app; request the document input the company name and it produces the document.
      GauravSharma3
      Qrew Commander
      I would suggest you take a look first at Exact Form here. Let me know if this work for you. 

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,
      Gaurav
  • Thanks Mark and Gaurav...
    Here's an example of entering data into a form which then fires Exact Forms Plus to create a pdf document with the entered data.  It also uses our Courier add-on to email the generated document to you as an attachment
    This is setup to use a standard Quote document but we could easily allow a drop down list to show different document types to produce.
    you can try it here...
    https://juicedtech.quickbase.com/db/bnnucrdwu?a=nwr&nexturl=%2Fdb%2Fbknf8jnuy%3Fa%3Dshowpage%26p...

Keith