Forum Discussion

NirajShah5
Qrew Member
5 years ago

Error on Exchange Connected Table

4 Replies

• Hi Niraj,

So this Sync is an email Sync to your Exchange email server and you have never been able to successfully set up this sync table? Are you using the custom options for the Exchange Sync or are you using one of the pre-built set of options to pull in your fields?

------------------------------
    Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      NirajShah5
      Qrew Member
      Hi Evan,

Yes, its a QuickBase sync to my Exchange email server and I used the pre-built set options to pull in my fields. The connection gets added successfully but it has never been able to sync my emails. I keep getting the error that I put in the original email.

Thanks for any help,

Niraj

Niraj Shah
        EvanMartinez
        Qrew Elite
        Hi Niraj,

That error seems to be indicating that your field named Body Values has an entry or email that exceeds its limits in size. Do you know if there is any of your emails from your Exchange that looks like that list of data being shown there that might just be extremely large? I would try applying a filter on your sync to limit down what you are syncing in at first, for example only sync over emails from the last month, and then slowly expand your filters to see if you can figure out if there is a single giant email that is just overloading the process by trying to put too much data in the Body Values field. You may also want to check the field settings for that field to make sure it is set to the type of data you are expecting to come in.

Evan Martinez
        Community Marketing Manager
        Quick Base