Forum Discussion

ChadKragness
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Exact Forms Logo file

I am having an issue with a Logo in my Exact Form Template.
I was able to make it work last week.  I went back to the Template to make
changes and since then it keeps telling me the file I'm trying to insert (Logo File)
does not exist.

I have tried uploading it to the Document Library application I downloaded.  I also tried
saving it as a File Attachment directly in my application.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chad Kragness

Timber Technologies, LLC
User since August 2021

------------------------------
Chad Kragness

3 Replies

• Hi Chad,  I haven't used Exact Forms in a while but some things to check...

The application, Document Library, is it open to everyone on the internet?  If not make that application open to everyone on the internet and then try again.  

Here is a link to Quickbase help for images: ImagesinExactForms

QB Juiced
      ChadKragness
      Qrew Member
      I had found a post on here from 20/20 that had a link to the directions on how to ad the image.
      I made the Document Library available to everyone on the internet (as a contributor) do you know if the contributor part matters?

I had it working on Friday but then I went back and modified the Word Document template and when I re saved to Quickbase it had the logo's moved around.  I then deleted them from the Word Doc template and tried to re-load.  It keeps telling me they don't exist or could not be found.  I went back and tried again now and it tells me the image can not be displayed because the file may have been moved or deleted?

I'm trying to work around the fact that Our Company name doesn't show up in the correct font.  I look inside the .html file and everything appears correct as far as the style calling out the correct font (Bremen BD BT) it shows up at the top of the document as a font-face type as well.  But when printed it comes out way smaller and in the wrong font.

I want to add our company Name and address into the logo in insert that in the file to eliminate the font issue but now it won't find my file.....

Chad Kragness
        KeithJusas
        Qrew Captain
        The contributor role should be fine as long as you didn't change its original settings.  The default settings for that role allowed the EOTI user to view all records in the Documents table

Exact Forms is a bit unstable as you can see.  Short of deleting the image in the template and re-inserting it with a fresh link to the image file in the documents table, I'm not sure what else you can try.

Keith Jusas