Forum Discussion

AmberGoodman
Qrew Cadet
3 years ago

Exact Forms Plus

I am using Juiced EF+ and I would like to highlight a row on the subtable when a certain criteria is met.  I have a checkbox field in my data and when that checkbox is checked I want that row to be a different color on the PDF.  Any ideas how to make this happen?

------------------------------
Amber Goodman

2 Replies

• Great question Amber.  Right now the only way to do that is to use a Formula Rich Text field for each column in the subtable and then use a condition like this in the formula code

if ([your-chkbox-field-is-checked],
    "<div style='width: 100px;height: 16px;line-height: 16px;font-size: 12px;color: #fff;text-align: center;background: #000'>" & [Product - Description] & "</div>",
    [Product - Description] )

This is not ideal as you would need 1 new field per column.  But if shading 1 column is enough then you can just do this for one column.  See the attached image, I did this for 1 column in my subtable as a sample.

I do like your request though and will be including it in a future release of Exact Forms Plus.  We will allow you to dynamically shade the entire row without having to create new formula rich text fields for each column.

Keith Jusas
      AmberGoodman
      Qrew Cadet
      Thank you @Keith Jusas! This is not ideal, but a good work around for now.  Looking forward to seeing this on the next release!​

Amber Goodman