Forum Discussion

AlexandraLoisel
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Font Color

Hi-

I'm creating a report with Actual expenses and Plan expenses. I would like to change the font color if it's Plan expenses and leave actual expenses with the black color. In addition, I would like this only to impact this specific report.

Thank you!

Allie

1 Reply

• Hi Alexandra,

The option to highlight records in a report using a formula specific to that report colorizes the entire row itself, it doesn't change the color of the font. Alternatively, if you want to colorize the font you have to create a formula rich text field that will take the field where you input the expenses manually (or they are calculated by another formula) and convert it into a colorized font based on whether it is an Actual Expense or Planned Expense. Then once you have that field created and the formula put in you would build your report based on those new fields to get colorized font. It sounds like the row colorization might be an easier option for you if you want to confine it to one report. The linked help topic below covers how to apply row colorization:

https://help.quickbase.com/user-assistance/row_colorization.html

Do you use a multiple choice field or a checkbox to differentiate between Actual Expenses and Planned Expenses?