Forum Discussion

LukeMcInnes
Qrew Cadet
7 years ago

Full report not working for non admin users?

Anyone else having an issue where a blank page loads if the user isnt admin and tries to load a full report calendar?

10 Replies

• Hi Luke!

Yeah I'm having the same issue - even checked that the users were able to access the specific reports in roles settings.

This is what it looks like:
      QuickBaseCoachD
      Qrew Captain
      They often have software engineers on stand by after a new release, so I would put in a support ticket asap.
      LukeMcInnes
      Qrew Cadet
      I have, just no response as yet, was wondering if others had same issue while i wait for them to respond :)
  • Hi Luke and Thomas,

If you are still experiencing the issue Mark is right, we would highly recommend putting in a Support Case. We would recommend the same to anyone else who is having issues with displaying and viewing their full report calendars. One thing you will want to note is that the new calendar reports are not compatible with our old dashboards as was contained in the release notes. The old dashboards are incompatible with the new calendar format so any dashboards that contain them just have to be rebuilt with the new dashboards or the calendar report needs to be removed.
  • I am seeing the same behavior and tried to troubleshoot myself and found that its happening when the user is in a role that has the table that contains the calendar report hidden, if you unhide the table the calendar will display correctly.   Not ideal but a temporary workaround until it's fixed.
      LukeMcInnes
      Qrew Cadet
      Thanks! I'll put this info on the ticket! We couldn't isolate the issue so created a code page to display the report frame and inserted that instead as a workaround.  Seems that it will display if you do it like that..... This also shows all the cal events in day/week mode, which doesn't seem to work properly if you put the report on a page._