Forum Discussion

SiniWickramasin
Qrew Cadet
6 years ago

Graph axis units not displaying correctly

How can I customize x or y axis units and the unit bounds? The count of claims show as decimals but can only be whole numbers. How can I adjust this so that the axis shows 1,2,3....and so on?

Similarly, the x-axis units in the graph below is not showing correctly (1,1,2,2,3...).

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this and direct me to the right direction please?

Thank you!

3 Replies

DonLarson
    Qrew Commander
    I have had many battles trying to get Quick Base to give me the reports that I wanted as the business needs grow more and more sophisticated.   At Empower in Miami, new reporting capabilities were promised.  Perhaps your answer will lie in the new release.

Otherwise you can get the data out of Quick Base and into SQL.  Then the sky is the limit with a number of tools.

Tableau
    Power BI
    Watson

there are a hundred more. 

If you want to pursue that avenue,  we have built a tool called Paasporter that will let you Extract and build a SQL DB.  Now anything can connect to that data for reports or complex business process.

www.paasporter.com

Let me know if I can help.

------------------------------
    Don Larson
      DavidJung
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      I'm getting an upside down 'gauge' report on a KPI Dashboard panel in our office. It's frustrating.  Resize the screen and flips to the right way.
      I've recently sat thru two cloud-based ERP demos, both ended up pointing at other tools to graph data for anything past the basics. There may be a decent market for your app, they are all giving up on charting. Frustrating for a 'low code' platform to keep on making it more and more complicated to do things.

David J.