Forum Discussion

AndreaFisher
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Hiding Records

We have several related tables set up for project management and we client records from table to table until completion. Once it moves out of one table to the next, I would like to hide the record on the table homepage of the step it just moved from so that it only shows "active" under the table (stage) it is currently in. Is there a way to do this?

------------------------------
Andrea

2 Replies

• If you do not set a report to be used as the table homepage when you click on the square icon for the table, then of course QuickBase has to do something so it uses what is called the default report. That is an unfiltered report with the default columns on the default sort you have set.
    But you are free to create any report you like and go to the table homepage and click customize this page and then select a Specific report to be used as the table homepage. So just make a report and set it to be the report to use on the table homepage. Often I actually name my report as table homepage for XXXX so I remember that it's being used as a table homepage 

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      AndreaFisher
      Qrew Member
      Mark,

Thank you so much for your help! I have it all set up now!

Andrea