Forum Discussion

MichaelGraham2
Qrew Assistant Captain
8 years ago

How do I hide the header at the top of a report that shows the number of records and the filtered by...?

In Chrome Developers Tools I can see that it's somewhere in the region of FS-H2.TableText but I'm unsure.

Its an IOL thing.

7 Replies

• Use this replacing the dbid of your table:

$("table[qbdbid=bjzwp57js] tr:first").hide();

GaryBoyd
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Hi Dan,
    This works really well, however it only hides the header on the first report. I've embedded several reports in different tabs, so I want it to apply to all of them. If using different tables, this works for the first embedded report of each table, whether in same or different tabs.

A click 'Full Report' and nothing happens out come is better in my situation, if it applies to all reports - previously disabled the 'More' button with your help (link below), but can't seem to get there for 'Full Report'.

$("#ViewOtherOps").remove();
    https://community.quickbase.com/quickbase/topics/hide-sorting-and-grouping-on-more-drop-list-of-a-re...

GaryBoyd
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Has this technique stopped working for anyone else? It was hiding the header a few weeks ago and is not now. No changes made & code page is loading.

Use this replacing the dbid of your table:
    $("table[qbdbid=bjzwp57js] tr:first").hide();

• Hi Dan,

This single line of code seems like a great idea.....I followed the IOL method but its not working for me. Has this been disabled in QB now? 
    AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    Nothing seems to have happened. I just tested it and it works fine. Maybe you are not replacing the dbid inside the line with your own? Does the single line work for you in console, ignoring IOL for now?