Forum Discussion

JohnDroddy
Qrew Member
6 years ago

How do I reactivate a user in the new 2018 UI?

The 2006 post on this topic does not appear to apply to the current UI.  I cannot locate my user in the User list, either active or denied, but when the user is granted access to an application, the system notes Status as "deactivated".

4 Replies

• Deactivated users can only be reactivated by submitting a support ticket to Quick Base.
  • Hi John,

That would be correct, at this time to reactivate a user on your Account the best option is to put in a Support Case and let the Quick Base Care Team know your user's email address that needs to be reactivated and they can look into helping you with that need. You can submit a support case here
  • Actually, for those of us Realm Administrators who still have Deactivated users, we can still do this first hand. 

Go to Manage the Realm, under Account Info click on Users with Access and then Reactivate Users.  This provides a list of all Deactivated accounts with the ability to activate them selectively. 
  • Hi John,

Yes, it is still possible to do that through the reverted interface. That is just something that will be going away eventually and so wanted to speak to what Admins would do with the new interface.