Forum Discussion

TomGause
Qrew Member
3 years ago

How to Email all Application Users?

Is there a way to email an application's users all at once? For example, if there's something I'd like to communicate to them (newly released enhancements, procedure changes, etc.), is there a way to do this in the application? I'd prefer to send one email to all users at once versus sending each user an individual email.

According to Quickbase Help, there is a way to do this if you have access to the Billing Account page, but I don't have that access. 

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

------------------------------
Tom

3 Replies

• If you go to the Users tab there is a button to click to export all users.  I believe you can copy the column from the spreadsheet into the TO box in an email and compose your email that way.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      TomGause
      Qrew Member
      Worked like a charm. Totally didn't even see the button staring me in the face. Thanks, Mark!

Tom
        SteveLaurel
        Qrew Cadet
        You can also add a new table, call it something like 'Change Log' or whatever you want. 

For me, I added a text field called "Type" - Feature update, General communication
        Another field of text multi-line for the info being communicated.

Then add a notification on this table for when a new record is added and have it send to all your users.

You could even take this a step further and allow other users to add records that can then be sent.

Steve Laurel