Forum Discussion

preetiverma1
Qrew Member
4 years ago

how to update the multiple row using the webhooks

Hi,

how can i update the  row in table 2 when the event is trigger in table one.

eg :  in review table when the button is click then one checkbox is checked ,on that event i need to fire webhook to update the review_ record id in the table 2 with ref record if field.

it is possible to update the  multiple row in table 2 with table  record id 

------------------------------
preeti verma

3 Replies

• Hi Preeti,

I'm a little confused on what you are looking to do. So when you update a row in the review table by checking a checkbox you would then like a webhook to update all the records in your questionnaire table that are related to that review? Or are you trying to relate all the questions in your questionnaires table to that record? What field are you trying to update in your questionnaires table?

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      preetiverma
      Qrew Member
      Hi Evan,

when i  update a row in the review table by checking a checkbox then trigger a  webhook to edit  all the records in your questionnaire table that are related to that review by update the review table record it in the questionnaire table. 

Thanks 

preetiverma
        Qrew Member
        Hi Evan,

when i  update a row in the review table by checking a checkbox then trigger a  webhook to edit  all the records in your questionnaire table that are related to that review by update the review table record it in the questionnaire table. 

Thanks 

Sent from my iPhone