Forum Discussion

RebeccaKnecht__
Qrew Member
6 months ago

Hyperlink in Rich text formula

I am trying to make the following work.

If the check box PHQ follow-up is checked then this statement will appear and will have a clickable hyperlink to the URL(in yellow). I keep getting syntax error when I try to add the formula for the url in. 

If([PHQ Follow-up], "As Life Scan Wellness continues to enhance psychological testing and resources for mental health, we have screened and recommend for you to consider for fire service;" ;"<a href=" & $redlinerescue.com & ">" & $Redline Rescue & "</a>" & "or for law enforcement to gain access to resources through a partnership with UCF Restores. These links can provide accesses to culturally competent trained peer providers or therapists that can deliver sustainable healing." & "<br>","") &

------------------------------
Rebecca Knecht, MS, ACSM-CEP

14 Replies

• try this

If([PHQ Follow-up], "As Life Scan Wellness continues to enhance psychological testing and resources for mental health, we have screened and recommend for you to consider for fire service " & "<a href=" & redlinerescue.com & ">" & "Redline Rescue" & "</a>" & "or for law enforcement to gain access to resources through a partnership with UCF Restores. These links can provide accesses to culturally competent trained peer providers or therapists that can deliver sustainable healing." & "<br>") &

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      RebeccaKnecht__
      Qrew Member
      Still saying syntax error and highlighting the period in redlinerescue.com

MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion

I can't debug a small screen shot  because it won't copy paste as text.  :( 

Can you copy paste the formula text into the Forum post.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com