Forum Discussion

GeorgeBramhall2
Qrew Cadet
4 months ago

I am not adding a row to my Google Sheet but getting this message when trying to synch pipeline.

Subject line is wrong, I AM adding a row .... What does this mean?

------------------------------
George Bramhall

5 Replies

• Can you explain a bit more? Are you wondering about the poll that's showing or are you adding a row in Sheets and Pipelines isn't picking it up and just showing the above?

Chayce Duncan
      GeorgeBramhall2
      Qrew Cadet

Yes, I am adding a row and the pipeline does not get triggered. Question, if I create a row and then delete the data in the row and then add the row again does this count as adding a row or since I had already put data in that row I can no longer add data to that row?

George Bramhall
  • In my other Google Channel pipelines that are getting triggered the is_shared: false does not appear when synching. The sheet is shared with Anyone that has the link.

George Bramhall

ChayceDuncan
      Qrew Captain

Honestly you'd probably have to check with QB support to get a definitive answer on how they construct their poll. The Google Sheets API returns a row and column count so if you delete and then re-add a row where the row count doesn't change I suppose it's possible that if the Poll is checking that it wouldn't register. Looking through the api docs I don't see a date modified but I merely skimmed so it's not entirely clear how QB is determining if it changed unfortunately. 

Chayce Duncan
        GeorgeBramhall2
        Qrew Cadet

Interesting. Thanks for doing this research Chayce!

George Bramhall