Forum Discussion

6 Replies

• There's several options to create  color coding.  Make sure you've selected the formula option in the report settings. From there you can enter a formula base on a field such as:
    Case([Active Month],"April","#7FE2EA", "January","#f69100")
    If you don't see that option, check to see what kind of report your trying to colorize. For instance, you won't have the colorizing option in Summary Reports.
    Jake Rattner | Solutions Architect (847) 927-1427 | jrattner@quandarycg.com
    Quandary Knowledge Base
  • Thanks Jake,
    I am using a Table Report and I do click on the formula button but the formula box does not come up, nothing happens.  I have some old table reports that have colorization in them and when I customize the report the formula box is not there.  When I quit the coloring remain even thought I did not see the formula.  However, if I save after entering the customize report the coloring is gone.  Something is inter-fearing with the colorization box displaying.  I have had someone from quickbase look at it and they created a bug ticket to try to resolve it.
    Rob 
  • Hi Rob, 

Sorry to hear you've encountered a bug.  Sounds frustrating.  Thanks for getting back to me to let me know the cause.  What happens if you rebuild the report from scratch?  I'm wondering if there is something about the old reports that is triggering the bug.  Curious to know if rebuilding resolves the issue.

Jake Rattner | Solutions Architect
    (847) 927-1427 | jrattner@quandarycg.com
    Quandary Knowledge Base
  • Jake,
    Good thought.  Unfortunately, I tried to rebuild the report and am not presented with the formula box when clicking on the radial button.
    Rob
  • Does anyone know if there is a resolution to this problem?  Neil Beschle?

• Does anyone know if there is a resolution to this problem?  Neil Beschle?