Forum Discussion

BethanyHudson
Qrew Trainee
4 years ago

Is anyone getting a connection error?

I keep getting this error message when I try to login. I'm able to get on Quick Base Community, but not my own Quick Base.

------------------------------
Bethany Dickey

6 Replies

AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    Yeah they are all currently down. All the realms I checked anyway, since about ~30 minutes ago.
  • Hi Bethany,

Sorry about that, we did indeed have a platform incident where QB access was down from about 4:33 EDT to 5:23 EDT this afternoon. As a result a number of accounts saw access issues with Quick Base. Access to the Quick Base platform has been restored as of 5:23 PM Eastern US Time. We will post a root cause on our service page once we have it. This incident is considered to be closed.

I heavily recommend any Quick Base users or admins who want to be updated on these issues should subscribe to our service page as it will send out notifications of downtime and other issues and also updates on their root cause when we resolve. You can subscribe to our service page here

Sorry about the downtime and if anyone is still seeing issues with access I would recommend creating a support case with our Care team by hitting support where it appears in the upper right hand corner when you are signed into the community and let me know if you have any issues doing so. 

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base