Forum Discussion

ThomasCupit
Qrew Trainee
5 years ago

Kanban Card Filtering

Hello,

Is it possible to filter out "empty" Cards on a Kanban report?

If the record count for the Card Group "Based on" field is zero (0), I want the Card to not show on the report.

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
TC Cupit

2 Replies

• Hi Thomas,

At the moment there is not an option when building a Kanban report to dynamically remove columns without options. The thought being that in Kanban cards can typically move to any status being used in the report even if it is empty. You can limit down your Kanban report manually if you have categories you aren't using via the report settings though. If having the option to dynamically remove empty columns is something you are interested in though I would suggest submitting it as feedback to our User Voice. User Voice is a platform used by our Product Development team to track user interested in new features and enhancements. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials.

If you do post a User Voice request for this I would suggest dropping a link back here in the community so that other community members with a similar need can add their votes. Thank you for your time Thomas.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
    DonLarson
    Qrew Commander
    Thomas,

The reports in Quick Base are very easy to configure, but that simplicity comes with limitations.   If you need highly configurable and customized visualizations, consider using BI/BA tool like Tableau.

Don Larson
    Paasporter
    Westlake OH