Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
3 years ago

Kanban Charts - New look?

Did the Kanban Chart look get a facelift? I can't remember what they used to look like, but they look different. New font maybe? Softer colors? I can't put my finger on it. Just checking to see if it is for all realms, or if I changed a setting somewhere and don't realize it.

------------------------------
Michael Tamoush

4 Replies

• I agree. I think the visual got a bit of a facelift.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • Hi Michael,

You are correct, Kanban reports did get a few visual adjustments in our August release to help with readability and make the visual look a bit cleaner. Specifically from the August release notes:

Updated Kanban styling

In August, we'll make some small, stylistic changes to the Kanban report to better improve readability and accessibility:

• More consistent fonts

• Better spacing to improve readability

• Stronger borders to meet accessible contrast ratios

Evan Martinez
      MichaelTamoush
      Qrew Captain
      Thanks Evan. I meant to check the release notes but I always forget how to see them. Where do I go to see release notes?

Michael Tamoush
        EvanMartinez
        Quickbase Staff
        Happy I could help Michael, you can find our release notes right here and at the bottom of the page is an option to subscribe to our release notes if you want them sent directly to your inbox when they go live each month. You can also search in them which can be handy when you are trying to find something specific and aren't sure which release it was from.

Evan Martinez