Forum Discussion

IvanWeiss
Qrew Captain
4 years ago

Mailchimp Pipeline Help - Tag

Hi everyone,

Mailchimp has a field called "Tag" which can be used to sort the contacts into various audiences.  For us we need to separate contacts by Client, Operator, Architect for a variety of reasons due to how we market to them.

I have a field in Quick Base that categorizes the contact.  I do not see anything to attach this field in Qbase to the tag in Mailchimp, it is not in the channel listing.

Anyone have any success or anyway of doing it?  Otherwise I just created 2,000 contacts in mailchimp I cannot use :(

------------------------------
Ivan Weiss

2 Replies

KimG
    Qrew Cadet
    Hi Ivan,

Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you, but also would love to see some better instructions and examples of how to use Pipeline with MailChimp.  I hope QuickBase is listening and considers this for a future training!

I have yet to build this into our system, because I haven't figured it out either.  I would like to be able to pull open/click data from MailChimp for my contacts into QuickBase.  

Kim

Kim Gardner
      IvanWeiss
      Qrew Captain
      Well Quick Base was no help on this one but I did figure something out....  Through Pipelines I was able to create some logic to export these contacts to a seperate audience in mailchimp which worked for our purposes

Ivan Weiss