Forum Discussion

MaiXiong
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Multiple Staff Calendar View in Separate Columns

I have multiple staff schedules. Does the current calendar allow for me to create a view that shows multiple staff schedule in separate columns? The color coding is nice; however, with multiple staff, it gets very busy and the effectiveness of a calendar disappears.  In addition, is there the ability to filter in calendar view? 

2 Replies

• Hi Mai,

It isn't currently possible to have multiple columns put into a single day block of a calendar as a natively feature. It is possible though to apply filters either to the report settings to limit the number of events that show up on a calendar report just like a table report. This can be done by the reports builder and can be set to customize a view for a specific user or purpose. Another choice is to make use of the filter option ask the user. This can be set up on the filters in the report settings so when a user opens the report they are asked to pick a filter to apply to the Calendar. For example only show records on the Calendar after the user picks which Department they want to view. 

If you feel the ability to create columns in a calendar would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com .  This forum is used by our development team to explore customer suggestions for enhancements / changes to the platform. Many of the items that have been suggested by customers have already been incorporated into Quick Base and I would encourage you to participate as well.