Forum Discussion

DawnRene3
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

My pipeline is not working on searching multiple records related to a user and multiple child records.

I'm brand new to Pipelines so here is my issue. Any guidance is appreciated.

Multiple Coaches bid on multiple Event Sessions. Each session has a start time and end time (Date/Time field). A single coach can bid on multiple Event Sessions. It's possible that they might bid on another session where the date/time and duration of that session may "overlap" another session they have bid on but they have not yet been selected on any (Bid Selection field). The Coach Availability field defaults to "Available." When a Bid Selection for that session is modified (particular dropdown choices are selected) for the related coach I want the pipeline to search for all other possible sessions that they have bid on that may overlap the time on that particular session and change that Coach Availability field for that session to "Booked" and change the Coach Availability field for all other sessions that overlap for that coach and that Session Bid date/time/duration to Unavailable.

I have the first part of the pipeline the way I want it (I think):

The trigger is if a Record is Updated

When the Bid Selection is modified

Query for

Product Modality equals "Virtual" AND

Coach Availability is "Available" Or "Re-Available" AND

Bid Selection is "Selected Event Lead" OR Bid Selection is "Selected Session Lead"

Next I have the Search but this doesn't seem to be working

{7.EX.'{{a.contract_coach_email_ref}}'}                                             I want it to search all records that relate to the coach on the related record where Bid Selection was just modified

AND                                                                                                         

{79.EX.'{{a.draft_session_date}}'}                                                      and where the session date is the same date as the session date in the related record

AND

{89.EX.'Available'}OR{89.EX.'Re-Available'}                                      and where the Coach Availability is Available or Re-Available

AND

(({41.GTE.'{{a.event_session_start_time}}'}                                   This is where I'm trying to identify any other times where they have bid and the time overlaps the related session time

AND                                                                                                        any other session start time that they've bid on is greater than or equal to the current record start time and

{46.LT.'{{a.event_session_end_time}}'})                                         any other session start time is less than the current record end time

OR                                                                                                          or

({46.LTE.'{{a.event_session_end_time}}'}                                      any other session end time that they've bid on is less than or equal to the current record end time and

AND                                                                                                      any other session end time is greater than the current record start time

{41.GT.'{{a.event_session_start_time}}'})

OR                                                                                                          or

({41.LT.'{{a.event_session_start_time}}'}                                        any other session start time that they've bid on is less than the current record start time and

AND                                                                                                        and any other session end time is greater than the current record end_time

{46.GT.'{{a.event_session_end_time}}'}))

Next I have the "DO" as Update record and change Coach Availability to Booked for that modified record.

What I don't know is if my Advanced Search query is doing anything and how I would add another action to change all of the other sessions that the coach bid on during that overlapping time to "Unavailable." Is this even possible with one Pipeline? Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help!

------------------------------
Dawn Rene
------------------------------
No RepliesBe the first to reply