Forum Discussion

ZiyadElabady
Qrew Member
2 years ago

NetSuite to Quickbase Table Connection

I'm trying to create a table on QuickBase utilizing the NetSuite Service connection that already exists, however I keep getting the same error, "Token Based Authentication Error Occurred". Attached an image.

When I input all the credentials needed, it takes me to the NetSuite page, allows me to login, and requests me to 'allow' or 'deny' access to the specific role. Once all that is complete, the error then occurs. My connection on the NetSuite side has been established and everything is functioning properly on that end, however the error that keeps popping up shows up as a QuickBase URL. Any idea how to encounter this issue?

------------------------------
Ziyad Elabady

3 Replies

• The error is an issue in the Oauth procedure when you're trying to log in. Can you confirm that you have your role/access setup correctly in Netsuite with the credentials that you're trying to log in with? I haven't integrated Netsuite in this manner before, but a quick read through the Quickbase/Netsuite docs state that you need the Role needs to have TBA (token based Auth) permissions within the securtiy settings

Chayce Duncan
      ZiyadElabady
      Qrew Member

Hi Chayce,

I went through the docs before posting this and it all checks out. I haven't heard of anyone successfully connecting to NetSuite through QuickBase, so I'm not entirely sure how to proceed from here. My role/access setup is correct in Netsuite. I tried it under Sandbox and Production as well.

Ziyad Elabady
        ChayceDuncan
        Qrew Captain

Your best bet is to potentially reach out directly to Quickbase support or to attempt working with Netsuite support, might be both. The possibilities are numerous for why your authentication are failing such as changes to the protocol in Netsuite, but not something that anyone but QB would probably be able to speak to right off the bat. 

Chayce Duncan