Forum Discussion

DianeSinawi1
Qrew Member
3 years ago

No records found - bug or problem with my app?

I have an app that has an intermittent problem where:

1) viewing report in table X: all records are displaying
2) go to another report in a different table
3) go back to report for table X: no records display and get message "No records found"
4) using browser refresh does not clear it. Sometimes going into a different app and then back to this app will clear the problem, sometimes have to log out of QB and back in to clear the problem. 

Seems to happen in random tables (there's about 20 total in the app). Have not been able to determine what triggers it to happen. Does not happen often, maybe once per week.

It's not that the records have actually been deleted, they are just not displaying for some reason. Is this a known bug or a problem with my app?

I'm new to Quickbase and building apps. Thank you for your help!

------------------------------
Diane Sinawi

2 Replies

• It's probably a bug with the new report style.  I suggest that you put in a bug report as that will give them more clues as to when this happens and also they will tie your Case to the fix.  Use the link at the top right to out in a Support case. 

One way to know 100% that it's a bug is that if you switch back to the old style report and all the records re-appear, then that means that the new Report Style is acting up for you.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      DianeSinawi1
      Qrew Member
      I will submit a bug. That's a good tip to try the old report style, I will try that the next time it happens. We're starting a log to see if we can find any patterns.

Thank you for the help!

Diane Sinawi