Forum Discussion

DanielDaniel2
Qrew Member
7 years ago

Notification emails sent from quickbase are coming in as separate senders on iphone/att phones.

We have an app sending emailing SMS address on the bosses phone, and the messages each come in as separate senders, making different conversation chains each time, which makes it so he cannot mute the notifications for those texts. He wants to be in the loop, but not burdened with this extra hassle.  This changed when quickbase moved datacenters earlier this month. We tried both the text.att.net and mms.att.net addresses.  At first I thought it was only the email delay that was caused by the move, but it has continued and shows the messages are brand new from the app when he receives them. 

1 Reply

• Support knows about the issue citing new email vendor that timed with the datacenter move, and no solution in sight. I created a mailbox on my own mail server, which Quickbase now sends notifications to, and then from there forwards to the original SMS destination on my bosses phone. This appears to be working, as he's now happy with the iPhone grouping these messages all in one chain. Posting this in case anyone else needs the idea for a workaround solution. 

Thanks.