Forum Discussion

PetrKovar
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

On the 30 day trial, how do I know which Quickbase version I am using?

I am on the 30 day trial, and I want to make sure I am trialing the version that I intend to purchase. To make sure the version I purchase has the same features I have just been testing with. How do I determine this? I simply clicked on the "Start Free Trial" button and didn't see an option to choose one version or the other. In hindsight I should have clicked on the trial button under each version instead.

4 Replies

• Hi Petr,

I am glad to hear you are taking a trial of Quick Base. Currently you are on a Premier level plan, was that the level you were looking for? If not you can get in touch with an Account Executive here at Quick Base who can help you adjust the level of your Quick Base trial by opening a support case here. with a support case they can get you in touch with the Account Executive attached to your trial who would love to help you find the right level of Quick Base and the features that fit your business needs. I hope this information is helpful. 
  • Hi Evan, that's perfect thank you. So that this question is also useful to others, is there a way that a user can check what level plan they are on? Somewhere under their account settings perhaps, or is it best to contact the Account Executive to check this?
  • Hi Petr,

I'm glad that information was helpful. For a signed up account any of the account Admins would be able to see their plan level under the account summary page. With a trial if you go to the subscribe now page you get shown the plans available with your current plan as default. The trial pages are just a bit different from the usual pages for an account that has signed up.
  • Hi Evan, that's great thank you for those details, that answers my question :)