Forum Discussion

BarryDolan1
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Pipeline; Quickbooks channel; Invoices; missing Payment action

I've managed to create an invoice based on creating a record in Qbase, but I don't see how to create a payment to apply to that invoice based on creating a record in Qbase.

Zapier has a "Create Payment" action event;

I tried to use the "Let us know" link and it wouldn't allow me to sign in. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

------------------------------
Barry Dolan

3 Replies

• To be clear, Zapier and Pipelines are different products. I did take a look at my Zapier account, though, and tried the Create Payment action in QBO, but didn't see a link called "Let Us Know". I was presented with a link to login to QBO and after logging in, was able to move forward with creating the action.

Blake Harrison
    bharrison@datablender.io
    DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider
    Atlanta GA
    404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/
      BarryDolan1
      Qrew Member

I was referring to this;

If you were able to "move forward with creating the action" would you care to share how you did this? I do not see any Actions on the Quickbooks channel that can be used for Payments.

Barry Dolan
        BlakeHarrison
        Qrew Captain

Ok, that makes a bit more sense. The link you're referring to in Pipelines is just a link over to the Quick Base UserVoice community where you can review existing requests for improvements and vote for them. If you don't find an existing request that meets your need, you can also submit new requests. While this is an open forum, the Quick Base Product Development team uses this as a way to measure the need for certain features, but it is not an immediate process.

When I was able to build the Payment action, I was doing this in Zapier, not in Pipelines.

Blake Harrison
        bharrison@datablender.io
        DataBlender - Quick Base Solution Provider
        Atlanta GA
        404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/