Forum Discussion

BradElmore
Qrew Assistant Captain
2 years ago

Platform Performance Issues?

Is anyone else experiencing application performance issues? Slow-loading pages?

------------------------------
Brad Elmore

3 Replies

• I checked a few of my apps across multiple Realms and they are all are flying fast with no issues.

Mark Shnier (Your Quickbase Coach)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • I wasn't at the keys when you reported this, but for future reference, whenever we experience issues I'll check the Quickbase Service page. I don't see anything reported a couple days ago (when you posted this question).

https://service.quickbase.com/#!/

You can subscribe to notifications too for both planned and unplanned activities.

Brian Seymour
  • If you continue to have performance issues, ask Customer Support. I've had the issue where my App gets put into a 'lane' (sharing resources) with another realm, and that realm is hogging resources (usually due to something wrong - a formula query too intense, a bloated app...>) and will slow down your realm. 

Or, make sure you didn't just recently make a big change that could be causing it. Most likely culprits recently - formula queries. But can be other things. You can ask Customer Support to see if they see anything in your app causing delays. Once they found in my app I had a search widget on a home page, searching like 700 fields at once. When people used it, it would hog all the resources. Simple fix, that I would have never known if I didnt ask.

Michael Tamoush