Forum Discussion

JaimeStrawderma
Qrew Cadet
4 years ago

Pushing data from one table to multiple tables

I would like to be able to have a weblink to a form. Once the form is completed and submitted, those fields would populate on my main table. The catch is, if the form contains one type of data it goes from my main table to another table specific to that information and if the form contains another type of data it goes from my main table to a different table. Is this possible? TIA

------------------------------
Jaime Jaime

2 Replies

• Hi Jaime,

So long as there is a field that would help you consistently tell what type of data needs to go where it is possible to set up a table for entry for users and then use an Automation or Pipeline to push the record to the right table as a new record depending on that field. For example if you had a Source field that had Website, Print Ad, Personal Referral and you wanted to the first 2 to go to one table but you want the Personal Referrals to go a second table you would include that in your trigger for your Automation so that anytime a record is created and specifically the value in the Source field is Personal Referral move this data to Table 2, then in your other Automation or Pipeline you would set it to any value other than Personal Referral gets sent to Table 1. I hope this suggestion helps.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base
      JaimeStrawderma
      Qrew Cadet
      Hi Evan,

Thank you. I think I see the path now.

Jaime Jaime