Forum Discussion

ElenaElena
Qrew Member
7 years ago

python selenium all test in one browser

class Login(unittest.TestCase):  @classmethod  def setUpClass(cls):      cls.browser = webdriver.Chrome()    def setUp(self):      self.browser.get("www")      username = self.browser.find_element_by_id("username")      password = self.browser.find_element_by_id("password")      username.send_keys("aaaa")      password.send_keys("ssswww")      self.browser.find_element_by_id("button").click()    def tearDown(self):      self.browser.get("about:blank")    @classmethod  def tearDownClass(cls):      cls.browser.quit()

When I have log, because I must log in every class (10) My class with test is similar for example:

class Test1(Login):  my code with test step

And now I understand, the

import pytest  from selenium import webdriver  @pytest.fixture(scope='module')  def driver():      d = webdriver.Chrome()      yield d      d.quit()

For example test class: (I understand that I have to place login in one of the test classes) Selenium

class Test1:  def test_google(self, driver):        driver.get('https://google.com')        driver.get("www")        username = driver.find_element_by_id("username")        password = driver.find_element_by_id("password")        username.send_keys("aaaa")        password.send_keys("ssswww")        driver.find_element_by_id("button").click()    class Test2: #in new file   def function(self, driver):

And Test3, Test4 ... Test10.

And because I do everything in one browser, I do not have to log in anymore?
No RepliesBe the first to reply