Forum Discussion

CoreyThompson
Qrew Member
6 years ago

Quality of Life Requests

I've been building a lot of report dashboards and pages lately and there're a few features I think would be really helpful in a future release.

Native Slicers or Filters for Dashboard Pages

I know you can do some interesting things by creating a filter table and pulling those values into your reports and charts but there isn't a great way to allow users to update those values. You can create formula URLs to allow users to do this, but dropping a report table with formula url buttons into your dashboard is ugly.

Formula URLs in Dashboard Buttons

Speaking of formula urls, it would be great if you could use them in the Quick Base button bar widget. That way we could accomplish global filter setting with the QB api and formula urls.

WYSIWYG Form Editor

It would be really helpful to see a live updating preview of your form on the right side of the form editor window. You can hit the preview button repeatedly but it's kind of annoying.

Force Legend in Dashboard Charts

As the name suggests, it would be nice to force the legend on some of these charts. It's nice to be able to resize charts and graphs but it can be confusing when the legend disappears.

Show Report Descriptions in Page Embedded Pages

There's a toggle for "Show description on report page" but this doesn't show up when you embed the report in a home page.

Hopefully, we see some of these show up in a future release.

Cheers!

4 Replies