Forum Discussion

HashmiJ
Qrew Member
8 years ago

quickbase- php do_query api does not retrieve values greater than 50 field id.Is there any limitations for number of fid?

quickbase- php do_query api does not retrieve values greater than 50 field id.Is there any limitations for number values from a record

1 Reply

• When i tried the Api_DoQuery in a table with more  than  50 fields i am getting the entire fields. 

https://[target_domain]/db/?a=API_DoQuery&qid=[reportId]&appToken=[appToken]

target_domain : aaa.com
    tableId : Go to the corresponding table  that you want to fetch , on The URI the value after db
    reportId: Go to any reports that have all the fields in your case , you will see a qid=some value in URI copy that value
    appToken: In Application  Go to home -> settings -> app properties -> under Advanced Settings -> Security options -> require application token check it -> go to manage application token and create a  new token

Please remove the square brackets 

After making the URI proper with values just paste that URI in a tab. You will get the response as XML and you can see all the fields 

I Tried it. It's working fine for me

I hope this helps for you.