Forum Discussion

BabiPanjikar
Qrew Assistant Captain
5 years ago

QuickBase User Group - India

I would request QuickBase to setup User group for India.  Indian market has huge potential for QuickBase and they should start getting their foot prints here. I have been working on QuickBase for last 5 years and trying to identify Quickbase talent in the Indian Market. May be this user group will help connect Indian Quickbase community. 

Additionally, Quickbase should start setting up conferences in India to showcase its product capabilities. 

I will be happy to participate across.

Regards
Babi Panjikar

------------------------------
Babi Panjikar

2 Replies

• Hi Babi,

Thank you very much for the feedback on India as a location for our next User Group, we are very interested in checking out which areas are interested in User Groups so we can even better connect passionate problem-solvers. For you specifically Babi would you be interested in an online meetup group that uses a service like Zoom to meet up and discuss or more interested in a physical meet up?

I am very curious to see if there are any other users here on the Community that would also be interested in an India focused User Group. Anyone else here on the Community that would also like to see this happen and join Babi and us to talk about QB and your current challenges?

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base