Forum Discussion

AliceRich
Quickbase Staff
5 years ago

Re: EOTI on the Mobile App

Hi Mark,

EOTI is supported on mobile!

Let me clarify what I mean by that. If a user accesses an EOTI link on a mobile device--and they have the QB mobile app installed-- they will be able to access it through the app.

Additionally, just like the desktop MyApps page, if a user has accessed an app through an EOTI role while they were logged in, it will appear in their MyApps list the next time they log into that realm.

Of course, without specifying a realm and log in information up front, we don't have the necessary information to display and populate a MyApps page. So a workflow where an EOTI user would download the native app and try to get through the initial set up process to access an app without first clicking a link wouldn't be viable.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if I can clarify further.

Best,
-Alice

------------------------------
Alice Hinshaw

1 Reply

MarkShnier__You
    Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
    OK!  That's brilliant,

so for example in a use case where what I would call regular non users  were needing to put in Service Tickets when something breaks, and they needed to have access to some of the cool mobile features such as bar code reading or off line (coming soon we hope),  Geocode coding (ditto), signature capture (hoping ....),  then they could use a QR code in the camera to get started (to direct to the Quick Base URL) or use a saved bookmark, or go to some other website link hosted on the own company site to get the process started.

great, another solution looking for a problem.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    markshnier2@gmail.com