Forum Discussion

MeganHardison
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Redirect to homepage after saving.

Hi,
I would like to redirect after hitting save to go back that users homepage. I'm coming from a child record (adding & saving the child), which then takes me back to the parent, but then when i save the parent, it keeps me on that page. Is there a way to bring that user back home?

------------------------------
Megan Hardison

5 Replies

• Not possible?

Megan Hardison
      MarkShnier__You
      Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
      I did not respond because I didn't clearly understand your workflow. When you were on the parent can you explain whether you are in view mode or edit mode when you were adding the child.
      It sounds like you were saying you are in edit mode on the parent and you then Add child and you are now returning to edit mode of the parent.

You were looking for a button to add child and then upon saving the single child do you want to control the redirect to go back to the dashboard. Is that correct?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
      Quick Base Solution Provider
      Your Quick Base Coach
      http://QuickBaseCoach.com
      mark.shnier@gmail.com
        MeganHardison
        Qrew Member
        Thanks Mark.
        Mostly. I am in edit mode when clicking on the button to a child, but it promps you to save first, so I do. Then I add the child and it takes me back to the parent. It still says the parent is in edit mode, so i update a few things, then click save & close. Thats when I'd like it to go back to the homepage, but it stays on the parent.

Megan Hardison