Forum Discussion

GregAngelo1
Qrew Member
6 years ago

Report filters clearing?

I have a user that is using IE 11, and whenever she tries to customize a report, it clears out the filter values (see highlighted in attached).  Then, when she clicks the downward carrot to select a field, it populates with the correct value automatically.

I don't think that this affects anything data-wise, meaning if I customize the report, everything shows as cleared out, then save, the data preserves the filters anyway. 

So, not a huge deal, but daunting for the user who has concerns about reports potentially not saving correctly.

Anyone else run into this or have any guidance on how to resolve?

1 Reply

• Hi Greg,

I have run into an issue like this before with a user that was running a plugin that was a little too aggressive when trying to autofill in drop down fields on a web page. Do you know if this user has any plugins like that installed on their IE11? I believe in IE11 you can check for and disable plugins using the below steps:
    1. Click on Gear Icon located on the top right corner.
    2. Click on Manage add-ons. 
    3. Under toolbars and extensions, select the add-on you want to test for issues, click Disable, and click Close.
    This way you can see if any plugins might be causing this issue when the report is being loaded. If the issue persists I would suggest having the user reach out to our Care team via a support case so that they could look into the issue with your user and possibly do a screen share to see if they can isolate the source of the issue. Your user can contact our support when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting manage support case or directly here