Forum Discussion

JessicaFeauto2
Qrew Cadet
7 years ago

Schedule Tool with Dates across the top

We are using a scheduling tool that is essentially just an Excel spreadsheet in this format:

I'd love to move it into QuickBase to be able to do reporting off of it.  So far, I have created tables for Date, Project and Resource (employee).  I've made a Schedule table and built is as a child table of all three tables. I can bring them together as below:

My question is: can i create a report where the Dates will go across the top of the report, like in my screenshot above? 

I know I'll get too much push back if I can't get it into the format people are used to.  I'm okay with using Javascript to accomplish this.

2 Replies

• It appears no one felt like answering my question. 

I was able to SORT OF accomplish what I wanted by creating a summary report, but it only allows for numbers to be summarized, which isn't quite what I was going for.  Here is a screenshot in case it helps anyone in the future or in case someone wants to contribute and help me accomplish this: 
  • Since a Table report utilizes the Fields as report Columns, I don't know that you'll be able to do this without building a custom HTML/JavaScript report.