Forum Discussion

donaldlundgren1
Qrew Trainee
3 years ago

Suggestion for Quickbase of New Feature

Good Morning All,

Im sure there is already a thread for suggestions but I couldnt find it. Anyways, it would be REALLY nice if two things happened in Pipelines.

1. My other Admins could see the Pipelines I create
2. To be able to Group my pipelines into however I decide I need to group them. Definately NOT by App only as alot of mine cross over several Apps.

Thanks,
Don

------------------------------
donald lundgren

5 Replies

• The Pipeline Product Mangers are aware if the issues of cross user visibility of Pipelines but every extra voice can help to get that prioritized higher.  You can put in a User Voice and every one is read by QuickBase Product Mangers.  You can access User Voice off the small Orange Tab in the My Apps Page.

As for grouping, that was actually really fully addressed in the new Beta view where you can tag Pipelines and then filter in those tags.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      donaldlundgren1
      Qrew Trainee
      Thanks Mark, I was pretty sure there would be a discussion already so I will post there. But yes I am aware of the Tags feature but me personally, I would like to completely Group my Pipelines. So what I would envision would be something like follows:

When I click on the Pipelines Tab Id be taken to my Pipelines Landing Page (Same as Current)
      But on the Landing Page I would see all my Groups at the top and if I haven't Grouped any they would be after my groups.
      Also the Ability to hide Old/Unused Pipeline

donald lundgren
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion
        Don, you can filter on Active Pipelines only by tagging Active Pipelines as Active.

I think they went for tagging in favor of grouping because sometimes pipelines can cross different applications.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        Quick Base Solution Provider
        Your Quick Base Coach
        http://QuickBaseCoach.com
        mark.shnier@gmail.com