Forum Discussion

KellyBianchi
Qrew Assistant Captain
7 years ago

The Save Button at the bottom automatically hides when using ifv=20 (iframe view), but I'd like it to show.

I tried creating my own 'Save/Submit' button, but there are a couple of issues:
1. It worked on the desktop, but not on mobile
2. The Save button does appear on mobile even if you select to hide the Quickbase Save Buttons. So I would have 2 save buttons in mobile and I really don't want to have to maintain a form for each scenario. 

I am using the iframe view to hide the headers, but it seems to automatically hide everything below as well. How can I get the Quickbase (Bottom-only) Save button to display?

5 Replies

• To hide the Save buttons in mobile, use: $(".btn-form-container-3btns").hide()
    KellyBianchi
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Thank you for your response. I don't want it to hide the Quickbase Save Buttons in mobile. The formula 'save' button does not work.
    CarlosCarlos
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    Kelly, did you ever find a solution for displaying the save button when using &ifv ??
    KellyBianchi
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    I went back to using the native save button because you can't remove them from mobile.
      CarlosCarlos
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      I am using the iframe view to hide the headers, but it seems to automatically hide everything below as well. How can I get the Quickbase (Bottom-only) Save button to display?
      I was wondering about the save button. The native save/cancel buttons are hidden when using iframes for reports, but i can't find a way to display them, while keeping the report as an iframe. (avoiding display of all the tables, headers, etc.. just want the table in grid edit mode and the save button.)