Forum Discussion

DeanOusterhout
Qrew Assistant Captain
9 years ago

this.contentWindow.kRid is a very large number and not the record_id of the table. This is part of the ScoobyDoo method. (4294967295)

5 Replies

DeanOusterhout
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    This is now working, as designed.  I am not sure why it was returning the wrong kRID in the beginning. 
  • I am getting this same error message but cannot figure out how to fix it.  Did you ever figure out why you were getting this error?

my API_EditRecord returns:
    <action>API_EditRecord</action>
    <errcode>30</errcode>
    <errtext>No such record</errtext>
    <errdetail>Sorry, there is no record in this application table with the record identifier (rid)  of &quot;4294967295&quot;.</errdetail>

The API call is using <key> [Unique ID] </key> in place of rid.
    [Unique ID] is the key field on the destination table and there is a matching field also called [Unique ID] on the source table.  I have triple checked that the values match.
    This webhook worked fine on another table but then I had to replicate it on a new table and now it is throwing this error.  The main difference I see between the two (source) tables is that the new one that is not working is a connected table.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
      RyanHuffman
      Qrew Cadet
      Was this ever resolved? I seem to be having the same issue when users employ the recently added "Save & Add New" functionality. When they use "Save & Close" everything still appears to be working as intended...
      DeanOusterhout
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      Yes, I solved it by using a different front end iol for adds and edits.  I forced the users into the correct page through the Forms-->"Set how different roles use these forms".

That way, I use the krid for new, and &rid= for edit.  I would make the user view the record and then edit it.  I know, a little crude, but I couldn't figure out a better way.
  • That is a sentinel value of kRid when a new record is being created: 4,294,967,295 = 0xFFFFFFFF