Forum Discussion

Ad_PlannerSyste
Qrew Member
4 years ago

Token Expires During Overnight QB Automations

We have several automations that run overnight -- mainly table imports -- and some of the automations have a sequence of several actions. They all run as a user with full permissions to everything within the app.

Sometimes an Automation action fails, and an email from Quick Base states:

Insufficient permissions, You don't have permission to access that pageAuthorization token is expired.

In the Automations dashboard, the error details for the failed action state:

Insufficient permissions, You don't have permission to access that pageAuthorization token is expired.: Loop Index: 1; Failed on Step: Run table-to-table import (ID: step_5b538eb048c211ea8c1893f53b32fb48a);

How can I avoid these failures?  I don't explicitly request/use a token, it's all just driven by QB internal Automation.

------------------------------
Ad Planner System, aka Jeffrey Pierce

1 Reply

• Hi Jeffrey,

For an error like this I would suggest reaching out to the Quick Base Care team with this information to get their help to look into it. Automations use built in tokens and it looks like your automations might be running into an issue we would have to hunt down on our side to better understand why they are failing. You can submit a case with our Care team when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or right here in Community by clicking Support in the upper right hand corner. Either will help to connect you with Care and they can take a look at the error and see what is causing your overnight Automations to fail in more detail working with you to troubleshoot.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base