Forum Discussion

DrewHarms1
Qrew Member
3 years ago

Transferring an app from the builder account to a company app

Basically we were building an app for our company in the builder program while we waited for approval to create a new app in our company's site.  We completed the app and are wondering if there is a way to transfer it over or transfer ownership of the builder app to the owner of the app on our company's site.  The owner of the app on our company's site is already an admin on the builder app.  We tried the tradition import/export method but essentially all relationships and forms and form rules are lost.  Thank you for any guidance.

------------------------------
Drew Harms

4 Replies

• Did you try going to settings for the app, and then Manage app and then Transfer Application?  If that option is not visible to you then maybe there are some restrictions on builder accounts in which case you will have to put in a support ticket to the care team to help you.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
      DrewHarms1
      Qrew Member
      Unfortunately transferring the app only transfers ownership of it.  Which if I could transfer it to the owner of the company app then they could transfer table by table, losing relationships, but it won't allow me to transfer ownership to them because they are apart of the builder program already.  Even though it is their company account.

Drew Harms
        MarkShnier__You
        Qrew Champion
        I'm sure that the care team will help you transfer the app.  There is a ? at the top of every QuickBase page and you can click a link there to manage support cases.

Mark

Mark Shnier (YQC)
        mark.shnier@gmail.com