Forum Discussion

PaulEaston
Qrew Assistant Captain
2 years ago

Using Exact Forms when access to QB uses organizations SSO

I obtained the 64-bit version of the QB Exact Form template and I edited the template with my form fields, etc. But when I select the "Save to QuickBase" option under add ins, I am prompted for my QB domain, Application Token, Username, and Password.  

It is not accepting my login because, I believe, my organization has SSO enabled.

Is there anyway to get the Exact Form to work with SSO access?  Or can I manually create the HTML files?

In short are there any workarounds or am I not able to use Exact Forms if QB is set up to use SSO for access?

I've opened a support ticket, but thought I would post to the community to see if anyone has encountered this and found a work around.

Also, interested in suggestions for other options.  Basically, I need to generate a simple memo that inserts values from certain fields (including items from a Report Link field). 

If I can do this using a Code Page in QB and just print from the browser, that should be fine. I don't need perfect formatting. It would be nice, but for what I need I can get by with CSS formatting. But I don't know how to get a Code Page to allow a user to select a specific record from a table and pull values from that record.

------------------------------
Paul Easton

3 Replies

PaulEaston
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      Yep.  Support confirmed that Exact Forms does not work with SAML but Juiced Tech's Exact-Forms Plus does.

Paul Easton
        KeithJusas
        Qrew Captain
        Thanks again Mark!

Paul, you can start a free trial and setup your application using our DIY setup wizard.  We use user tokens so no worries if you have SAML turned on for your account

DIY Setup Wizard

Keith Jusas