Forum Discussion

MichaelTamoush
Qrew Captain
3 years ago

Zapier vs Workato and Quickbase

Does anyone have experience using Workato or Zapier to integrate with Quickbase?

Wondering if one is easier to use than the other, or if one works better with Quickbase? Any recommendations?

------------------------------
Michael Tamoush

5 Replies

DonLarson
    Qrew Commander
    I use Triggers by Juiced.

Don Larson
  • I have not personally used either.  Zapier is quick and easy and and lightweight inexpensive.  Workato is heavy and powerful and way more expensive.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    mark.shnier@gmail.com
  • I have a  built a TON of functions integrating Zapier and QuickBase.   I haven't used Workato much, but I'm definitely a big fan of Zapier.    Easy to use.

Jeff Peterson
    AustinK
    Qrew Commander
    I love Workato its a joy to use when you need to fix an error. That almost sounds sarcastic but it isn't. Their logging of events and the way it is presented to you is wonderful and very easy to follow to find exactly what is going on. It also makes it super easy to repeat the failed jobs with your newly fixed recipe so everything can get back in order. Essentially the complete opposite of pipelines.

We use Workato for anything that is critical where we absolutely cannot have it fail. It isn't cheap by any means though. There are more options as well like tray.io and I'm sure others.
      MikeTamoush
      Qrew Commander
      I like the idea of Zapier, but I just found out it doesn't link to Azure Active directory, so it is out. Too bad about the pricing for Workato.

I'll look into tray.io. Any other companies that people know of, please let me know!

Mike Tamoush