Forum Discussion

ToriLuccio
Quickbase Staff
25 days ago

Welcome to the Women's Qrew! Tell us about yourself.

We would love to learn more about our members! Tell us a little bit about you.

1. What is your name?
  2. What company are you with?
  3. What is your role there?
  4. What brought you to the Qrew board, specifically the Women's Qrew?
  5. What is one thing you are most looking forward to this summer?

Feel free to include any other fun facts about yourself :) 

12 Replies

ToriLuccio
    Quickbase Staff

1. My name is Tori!
    2. I work for Quickbase out of our Boston, MA HQ. 
    3. My day job is a Sales Manager on our Commercial New Business team, where I manage a team of 7 sellers that work to onboard new customers to our platform. However, I also am a Co-Chair of one of our Employee Resource Groups, the Women's Leadership Group, which allows me to take part in exciting new ventures such as this Qrew Group. 
    4. The Women's Leadership Group, in tandem with our Qrew team, wanted to highlight all of the amazing female builders and the great work they do on a daily basis with our tool, as well as create an environment where they can be authentically themselves and discuss topics/issues relevant to their identity as a woman.
    5. As subpar as the Red Sox are right now, Fenway is one of my favorite places on Earth, so I'm really looking forward to catching some games this summer with a cold Sam Summer in hand. 
    ben_simon
    Community Manager

What's up Women's Qrew! 

• I'm Ben! 
    • I work at Quickbase (you've probably heard of it)
    • I have the pleasure of managing The Quickbase Qrew as Community Engagement Manager.
    • I'm here because of all the amazing women I've had a chance to see crushing it in this community, can't wait to see this all come together. As a father of two daughters, I hope they have support groups like this in their future careers! 
    • I've got a July trip up to Cape Cod to see my parents and celebrate my 40th!

Can't wait for the first meetup!