Forum Discussion

HansHamm
Qrew Assistant Captain
7 years ago

Email from Record using Google Chrome

The darnest thing... Using Google Chrome latest update. On the form have URL Button containing the following:
//"<a href=\
"mailto:"

&"?subject=Equipment Needed at #"&[Reset - Store #]
&"&body=We need the following equipment for #"&[Reset - Store #]
&"%0A"&"Please confirm with a written quote ASAP."
&"%0A"&"Use "&[ResetID2]&" as the PO Number"
&"%0A"
&"%0A"&"  * Description: "&[Equipment Type]
&"%0A"&"  * Delivery Date: "&[Deliver Date]
&"%0A"&"  * PickUp Date: "&[Pick Up Date]
&"%0A"&"  * QTY. "&[Quantity]
&"%0A"
&"%0A"&" Store #"&[Reset - Store #]
&"%0A"&[Reset - Store - Address]
&"%0A"&[Reset - Store - City]&", "&[Reset - Store - State]&" "&[Reset - Store - ZipCode]
&"%0A"&"%0A"
&"%0A"&"Thank you,"

It fires correctly every time for me. And, it also has fired correctly for the person who uses it daily. Now, all of a sudden it no longer works for the associate, however; it still works fine for me and we both use Google Chrome. Does anyone have a clue as to why this has stopped working?

5 Replies

• Hi Hans,

When it doesn't fir what is going on? Do they get an error message or a pop up or does some specific piece of it no longer work? Do you and the associate have the same permissions in the application?
    HansHamm
    Qrew Assistant Captain
    No error, no screen change etc... we both have the same permissions. basically a one day it worked and now it does not work. At the bottom of Chrome we show the same: https//advantagesolutions.quickbase.com/db/.... etc
  • If this issue is still persisting Hans I would suggest putting in a support case so that a rep can take a look at your setup to see what might be different with that particular users experience that is causing this issue. Some of these issues can be hard to pin down without seeing the specifics of the application when a call like this is being used. You can create a new case in Quick Base if you click Help > Manage Support Cases > + New Support Case. Thank you for your time today.